ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

Im not sure why it's hard to see this going lower. The only...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Im not sure why it's hard to see this going lower. The only surprise for me is that there are still believers, or deluded optimists, out there.
    As mentioned before this thing was worth maybe $60m or 9c ps. How anyone thinks its worth over $1/4Bn.
    Ultimately in business, making some money is useful.
    Some chap explained all about "growth hacking" which sounds like a sophisticated way of saying bullshit.
    Sure you can give away lots of opm. Its when you have to actually make some that the rubber hits the gravel.
    Sadly far too many startups are only now realising that having a plan for profitability /cashflow positive is useful.
    reams, belief and passion can only go so far. Ultimately other people are going to stop you burning their cash.
    Its a terribly tough emotional and financial decision, but at some point it's time to go play a different game.
    Full credit to Volt for recognising the inevitable and at least seeking to get something for it's platform.
    Zip has regulators, competitors beating down on it, and a less than zero competitive advantage (no deposit taking ability).
    I'd love to hear the believers note why/how they think this is going to re-emerge. It's not like LD and mates have any idea. The whole dress in black, Steve Jobs, Matt freelancer thing is long over. The Rebekah Campbell, pivot here, sidestep there doesnt work, so lets hear from the genius bank on here. Why are investors going to keep pitching money into this. It appears, in my opinion, about as safe as a Russian treasury bond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.