ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7072
    Yes Alpha clown, with an MFin and MBA (FIn) I do not know the difference between "positive cash flow with net profit" and/or "ebidta and net profit" (showing your own utter confusion again). Last week apparently I struggled with mkt cap as well according to you?

One more time for you, directly, from ZIP's half yearly results (which you clearly didn't even bother to read) the evidence to refute your original statement where you tried to suggest I misled "i keep hearing from various people, including @bedger, that zip is profitable in Australia. Are you able to provide factual proof of this? Because they’re not, in fact, they’re far from it. They say they could be, but their expenses/costs are significant as they’re still “investing for growth”all in my opinion, not investment advice, and don’t bother doing your own research, as it won’t serve your narrative.Alpha X

"14 consecutive quarters of positive cashflow" and 'EBTDA for first half 2022 FY, of $3.9million'.

I know, clearly startling and still evidently, confusing news to you, the Australian/Pacific business has not only generated positive cash flows for over 14 consecutive quarters, but also fundamental profits as indicated by a positive EBTDA:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4502/4502837-b7800016ca5ed45769f056ea6cb55abb.jpg

Dude, you need help.

You have said you are not short ZIP, so you are either A) lying; B) writing (very poorly to try and shift retail sentiment for a shorter) C) a guy who spends 24/7 berating ZIP investors, whilst showing you don't have the first idea about finance generally, let alone ZIP's actual business metrics.

I have tried to leave these threads to you and your down-ramping mates, but you just keep making false statements about me and obviously crave for attention - hint, every time you add some more b/s about what I said, or insults, I am going to keep ramming the fact you didn't know the Australian/Pacific sector has been cash flow positive for years and indeed, by EBTDA measure, profitable - pick up a basic accounting book you moron andperhaps look at the earnings reports for a company you profess to be an expert on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.