IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

I don't usually pass on emails without permission but I feel...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I don't usually pass on emails without permission but I feel there is no harm with this one.

I've been in contact with Leslie and asked if she had any information to pass to the public as we need this information to make decisions on our investments.

This is what she replied

I hope this email finds you well.

At the moment, there is no information to pass to the public and as you know, we are not a company that generates superficial releases for the sake of making announcements.

Clinical trials require time to obtain data and to analyse the sets of data. The scientist in our company are methodical and will look at a full data set and then do their myriad of comparisons, experiments and testing.

Wishing you the very best,

Leslie

----———-

Don't try and decipher any hidden messages and come up with bogus theories. Read it for as it is.

• At the moment, there is no information to pass to the public
    • Imugene isn't a company that generates superficial releases for the sake of making announcements.
    • Clinical trials require time
    • The scientist will look at a full data set and then do their myriad of comparisons, experiments and testing.

You might ask the question why did Leslie say in videos that data will be released soon?

When is soon, how long is a piece of string.

Did it help with setting the price for the CR, yes then touche Leslie.

For those who haven’t made the connection HER-Vaxx or other b-cell vaccines would be the perfect combination therapy with all the other T-cell therapies. We don’t need to be better than Herceptin, though that would be great. We just beed to improve survival in combination.

The SP is low, the market is fearful, is it time to be greedy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.