IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: Business Update - December Quarter Appendix 4C, page-26

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hello Arrr! & ThereAbouts,

You are correct they are recruiting in 8 locations, but when I read Wasa's post, I don't think he's wrong either. I believe he was referring to the 3 countries where these trials are conducted: HongKong (PRC), Taiwan and Thailand.

Months ago I tried to contact Dr Anthony Good, but he referred any question regarding Imugene to Leslie.

They have recruited more than 1 patient. In their Business Update - September Quarter Appendix 4C, it was stated "First Phase Ib/2 study patients dosed for our lead compound HER-Vaxx in gastric cancer".

There can be dozens of reasons for the delays: finding patients who meet the strict criteria (Also the locals may prefer traditional medicine than western, not to mention this is just a trial! Do you just advertise this on TV or what? How many hospitals are there in these countries? When you think deeper about it, the scale of this job is massive), logistics, scientists got too excited with their research, unreasonable expectation by management, false promise by the sub-contractor to win the job, vaccine not working, vaccine lasts longer than expected (hey, this is a vaccine after all, it should last as long as possible right?) etc.etc..

From a shareholder point of view, it can feel annoying not knowing & not having an update, especially when things feel delayed & we invested a fair amount. This company has a long history on that, but so far they have delivered what they said they would.

The complete statement: "The Company is now well positioned financially to fully support the current ongoing clinical program while expediting the development of new oncology candidates and trial designs based on our promising technology platform." Well, it was mentioned a few days prior in BioWorld article that "Imugene plans to conduct combination studies in breast cancer with HER-Vaxx and Herceptin. Other indications could include bladder, ovarian and non-small-cell lung cancers. Each individual mimotope has its own patent and IP around it. Down the road, the company envisions designing a vaccine or drug with a range of targets, Chong said.". So I'm perfectly fine with it.

Cheers,
    Last edited by supercendol: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 2294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.