IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Ann: Business Update - December Quarter Appendix 4C, page-27

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    supercendol: "....., I don't think he's wrong either. I believe he was referring to the 3 countries where these trials are conducted: Hong Kong (PRC), Taiwan and Thailand.

supercendol: You are totally correct except that CHINA would/will not like it that you name Hong Kong and Taiwan as "countries".
    Hong Kong is officially a SAR (= special administrative region) of CHINA and according to China, Taiwan is also a part of China. However, Taiwan refers to itself as an independent country - make of this what you will... Thailand, of course, has NEVER been a colony of any foreign nation, which is very unique within Asia....

Regardless: I have done in the past for many years business (with distributors/business partners etc. etc.) in all these areas/locations - but NOT in the pharma/biotech field. However, I do KNOW how difficult it is to get things 'going' in some of these places, which have many restrictions to overcome. Hence, I am still of the opinion that Imugene has done an outstanding job to get things moving 'relatively quickly' in Hong Kong/Taiwan and Thailand!

Now, all we share-holders will need to do is to wait for the results. Some patience needed but hopefully the wait will be very much worth it!
    IF one is not confident, one can sell. IF I would not already have an 'overweight' position in this stock, I would buy more at the current - IMHO - very low pricing.
    To each her/his own.

All the best to all holders.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $1.384M 27.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1302118 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 528865 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.