BLT 0.00% 1.7¢ blis technologies limited ordinary shares

I was a little concerned that there was no mention of an...

1. 4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1284
    I was a little concerned that there was no mention of an international trade update but pleased to say it's still all go

Search
    BLIS is still open for business during the Covid-19 level 4 period

MARCH 26, 2020

Our manufacturing function and key elements of our scientific services are classified as essential services and we are committed to delivering our products in accordance with the Government’s guidance to protect the health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders.
    Our webstore will remain operational and we will continue to process all internet orders during the COVID-19 Level 4 period, to ensure BLIS Probiotics can continue to be supplied to support your immunity and throat health, during a time of high need and into the winter cold and flu season.
    There may be delays in your order getting to you in NZ and overseas. Our delivery partners are all working as hard as they can to limit holdups, but at times like this, there may be circumstances that are beyond our control.
    If you have any questions, our support email is fully staffed as usual (albeit from our homes) so please reach out on [email protected] if there is anything we can assist you with.
    Be well, be safe, take your BLIS
    We are in this together
    Team BLIS
    Last edited by nevchev: 28/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.