CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I rarely agree with your views and sentiment but in this case I...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I rarely agree with your views and sentiment but in this case I think we can both agree having an app that consolidates multiple loans in one place with an added bonus of having a credit score could potentially be a game changer and become our economic moat, however, there's still a lot of ambiguity and unknown around this concept.

I think we all could appreciate the potential value waiting to be unlocked is the convenience and the seamless customer experience (hopefully) of having everything in one place. Despite the unproven concept and the ambiguity around the fees and interest payments, the potential cost savings may potentially be Jimmie's ability to leverage his relationship with his business and finance contacts and his ability to negotiate a more flexible term achieving a win-win-win scenario. If all parties involved are happy and the process is seamless, there's more likelihood of repeat business. Additional cost savings could be the customer not having to pay penalty fees because they accidentally missed a payment because one of their loans slipped their mind.

That being said, I'm sure there'll be speed bumps and set backs along the way but I have confidence in the team and their ability to address any bugs and/or technical issues as they arise.

To reiterate, the concept is still unproven but has potential. Before we all jump and down about how launching an app serves no purpose other than gimmick, give it time. Give Jimme and his team a chance.

As always, do your due diligence and best of luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.