CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Well, one’s thing for sure, someone is deliberately capping the...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Well, one’s thing for sure, someone is deliberately capping the SP. Others can deny it as much as they like but millions of shares are being stacked on the sell side on a daily basis, to give it the illusion that sell volume is high.
    SP fluctuating between 1.5 to 1.6 cents for several weeks now. Every time the the sellers offer reaches 1.7 cents suddenly 1.6 offers are placed to drive the price back down down again.
    Cappers just selling to themselves to give the illusion that retail are selling, hoping to fool some retail into selling.
    Common sense tells me that retail would not be selling unless absolutely desperate, cause let’s face it, no one’s gonna want to sell at a loss unless they really have to.
    This will probably continue until CI1 start recording an increase in revenue and profits.

As for the CR, I personally don’t blame Jimmie for deciding to cancel the CR. Yes, it hurt the SP and he was vilified for it but he had no choice. I believe he made the right decision and that will be proven in the long run.
    SP atm should be at least 3 cents, especially after the positive announcements lately. Some people on here keep carrying on about the some crap that’s been already talked about to death. But some here still have ulterior motives.
    It’s just white noise to me atm and it also assists me to accumulate more shares at a bargain price.
    This is only my opinion and certainly not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.