TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Make of it what you want then fats. Contact Nick, or Achsan, or...

1. 6,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063

Make of it what you want then fats.
    Contact Nick, or Achsan, or Bimo, or Liaqat, or Dave.
    I’m sure if you’ve held that long that you have contacted them directly?

Maybe I should pipe down a bit? My views are obviously my own, and some people here seem pretty vague and unable to see the whole picture and need their hands held 24/7( not saying it’s you Fats). Just let the guys do the work and enjoy the fruits of their labour if you want- it’s not like anyone here is going to influence how the company gets run after all. We’ve invested in them, let’s let them do their job. Yeah you(we) part own the product fats, but really-we’re just piggy backing and hoping for a ride.
    People questioning everything they do constantly- when are they going to announce something? Why haven’t they announced something? They’re announcing the wrong information. Stop announcing so much.!!

I’ll back off a bit I think.
    Like Thermo said- once the silly season is over, more info will be released. Money will come in. Indo will launch. Other stuff will happen. We’ll get rich and I’ll leave Hot Copper.

I’ll be over at the table in the corner for awhile, drinking black tea and playing Solitaire.

Until I get bored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.