TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

In my personal opinion investors do not seen to grasp TV2's...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    In my personal opinion investors do not seen to grasp TV2's situation and potential.

TV2 is implementing two OTT platforms for TV, movie and tech services such as smart homes and cities with leading infrastructure providers in Brazil and Indonesia (among the most populous countries in the world).

It takes months of negotiation and implementation. By the end of this month it will be reality.

Suppliers of content to sign up to TV2 or to sign-up to get content. The model that Nick is introducing is revolutionary.

IVANX is a strike of a genius and the future model of all content provided OTT.

Argentine and South Africa are in line for the next customers for TV2's OTT service.

The cost efficient model allows TV2 to enter 21st century OTT services across the globe. I would not be surprised if providers in remaining South American markets, India, Mexico and other parts of the world are keen to sign up (China).

So far implementation (even though delayed) has been flawless. (Nick and his team seem to be perfectionists).

My message is when TV2's services are installed and content is provided it will be very difficult to copy or compete with those.

The bar to enter competition with TV2 is very high.

When cash flows are materialising and further contracts are signed (such in South Africa and Argentina) I am confident that TV2's business and the global market TV2 operates in are considered in its valuation. Investors will understand that cash flows will be stable reliable and give the company a platform for explosive growth.

I admit that I am biased as I probably own now about 0.2% of the company. I will continue accumulating.

If things turn out the way I expect I will be delighted to meet the board and of course Supertrumpy at next year's AGM.

Love you all.

K

For any competitor it will be very difficult to compete. It will be far cheaper as a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.