IMC 1.11% 8.9¢ immuron limited

Ann: Business Update Presentation, page-31

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Thanks G - I feel in your analysis there is a gap regarding historical conduct of management in the handling of the possible Covid link and subsequent analysis that bridged a long period with various researchers and reporting to shareholders that I feel was woeful, the handling of management’s desire to enter into an arrangement for research with an Adelaide based professor with research in Iran and the proposed acquisition of an interest in an enterprise that many (including the ASX) considered was beyond the remit of the board’s authority and saw exorbitant transaction fees incurred including additional fees to management (being directors) as well as the resulting impact on the lack of development of Travelan & Protectyn linked to the distraction of the alternative direction of the company. I have done a very shorthand summary of these matters. You should review the threads from the last few years to glean a view of posters’ opinions on the issues of you wish.
    In my view some of us might have a shared appreciation of potential as you outline, if we had not endured a few years of distractions and fees that could have been avoided and energies better applied to the core investment of the company.
    Lack of communication and understanding the role of the board and management in a medical research enterprise is something some of us have commented upon over time. So you are looking at a rather restricted aspect in my opinion, but I respect that you are entitled to your view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.4¢ $45.15K 511.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39502 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 33333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ 88447
Last updated 13.34pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.