WGX 2.86% $2.88 westgold resources limited.

Imm, exactly my thoughts Blackcastle, the quarterly came out on...

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Imm, exactly my thoughts Blackcastle, the quarterly came out on April15th last year and it was a good report.
    Westgold closed the quarter with cash and bullion of $50.2 million.

By January this year down to around $40 million, ok, plant break down, but gold price exceptional, !

Great report on Big Bell recently, but nothing since , except a disgrunted miner Padock berated them.
    Nothing like having info coming from the coalface and this fact is correct, WGX's reporting is below par.

This virus shutdown has allowed me plenty of time to do more research and it finds some very interesting information.
    Like if you want excellent reporting, look at companies like IGO, OZL and RRL.

Staff are a companies most valuable assets! and we all know what happens if you have a Muppet running an operation.

So this quarter, exceptional gold price, all plants firing, capital works dimmishing, I would expect an increase of cash\gold to be around $90 million. No buts/ifs and maybes.

I took the liberty to half my risk here, to much unknown, like tossing a coin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.080(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $2.716B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $2.92 $2.86 $25.94M 8.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9270 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.