ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    There is no doubt that Mather is one of the biggest shareholders in DGR.

The question begs to be asked as to: How did he acquire them? I suggest that most of it was not via buying on open market. Those that he has purchases were presumably when he had absolute guaranteed inside information. Remember he has been paid an extraordinary salary, over $1.1 million this last year alone, by being a board member on DGR and it's associated companies. Over time his decisions were made directly at that level of influence which would have affected the number of shares he holds. I suggest that the bulk of his shares have been acquired through Board approved bonuses.

It is my opinion that this fellow has used DGR to greatly enhance his own wealth at the expense of actual shareholders who paid for their shares, while he has waved his magic wand, promising to build a global empire, but achieving only substantial loses for most holders. We, the non bonus receiving holders, are absolutely caught in this circus of self perpetuation he has created and he will, because he can, continue to acquire more.

Has anyone done a calculation as to how much his shares held in OBS were worth when sold in the takeover? How much did he pay for these same shares which were sold as recommended by the OBS Board? Again, how much will he in turn make if there is a modest dividend paid to DGR holders? He has made a cart full of dollars, possibly millions, I suggest and he continues to win every which way, while the rest of us are weeping with the significant losses we have incurred under his stewardship and control.

Sure I will enjoy something back from this modest dividend! Peanuts compared to the loss in value actually incurred, while he has built this fabulous money tree company system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $9K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 703325 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 540000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.