DGR 12.0% 2.2¢ dgr global limited

Hi All, IMO! Unfortunately I don't share the unbridled belief in...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! Unfortunately I don't share the unbridled belief in DGR's spiel, strikes me that their real forte is "show and tell", still can't fathom {if they are as smart as they claim to be} why they dumped OBS undoubtedly their best prospect, maybe the quick buck had some thing to do with it. Still they have several "world class" prospects in the wings or so they claim. Unfortunately the market doesn't seem to share their enthusiasm for AIM, ANW , NVG etc. Frankly I'm not surprised. I suspect that their exploration success rests solely with OBS, the rest constitute a motley collection of "specs". Considering that DGR claim to recognise that ...a cyclical low in global commodities and resources is expected to be corrected.....it is even more surprising that they would forgo the terrific future potential of OBS, maybe 'business and strategic management' is the name of the game not genuine geological exploration {a la OBS}. It's a trifle disconcerting to note how rapidly the $26m is evaporating , now effectively down to $16m, which includes a proposed $5.1m rights issue, the sting in the tail which will probably negate the modest dividend proposed for June. What's the betting that it will be a fraction of a cent? How do they apportion the exploration dollar? Who knows? Long term it looks a trifle dicey IMO. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $65.11K 2.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142857 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 383000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.