DGR 13.3% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

SEMS, I am not sure I would go so far as to say this is a great...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    SEMS, I am not sure I would go so far as to say this is a great stock.. but it sure has all the potential to being a different beast than it was a few years ago.. those seeds that were sewn are starting to bear fruit.
    I see no reason at the moment why DGR shouldn't be able to continue to produce an annual dividend, with expected income from AJQ, ANW .. not to mention we are still cashed up from OBS and the intention is to buy into another income bearing stock.. hopefully No need for further cash raisings (dilution) required, a couple of "generated" companies are already in the wings . SOLG will come right in her own time.
    Sure lots , if not most of us are enduring negative investment figures, but if ever was a time to average down, now is as good as any.. Ive already done my burst on that front,,and to lay my cards on the table, now sit with 1.5mill shares at a buy in price of a little over 5cps...and a broken marriage !!
    I checked today and My first shares were bought at 14 odd cps.. that was with a view to trading on the 30 day average.. but as the saying goes "Plan the trade, and trade the plan".. well, I didn't trade the plan.
    For me , this is a hold, and one held with a lot of anticipation of my holding going from red to green.. one day and that day, in the big scheme of things, may not be so far away..
    Stay the course I say, DGR is just now showing signs of maturing into a company with intrinsic value
    So let us not fret, and let patience rule, while ol nick takes the stick to the back of the mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $38.94K 2.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 981216 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 268000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.