IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Hallo friends from IOT and all professional downrampers, it is...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hallo friends from IOT and all professional downrampers,

it is really funny to read how the downrampers like to professional downramp IOT shares. I think most of the downrampers do not really know what a penny stock stands for based on statements they do. A penny stock is for sure a stock with high speculations as long as no 100% working product is presented, but therefore you can purchase the shares for a really small price!!! And as I mentioned earlier for those who do not invest early enough (as long as no to 100% working product is presented) counts the devil takes the hindmost. And also the statement that IOT is a puppet of AEE is absolutely unsubstantiated. A small company like IOT and also the management from IOT can feel blessed that they arranged a partnership with a big company like AEE!!! With AEE, IOT hast a very experienced drone company at their side!!! In my opinion IOT has a very bright future. I am pretty sure that in the near future IOT will reach it highest share price since they entered disallowed. All the downrampers think they can get a cheap share price of a company which hast a lot of products and a high profit and also without a risk. But that is not how real world is like. If you like a company with more than 50 years of experience then you have to invest in another company. I understand all the downrampers that they are disappointed that they didn’t invested earlier, but still the share price will grow at the latest when a 100% working ROAM-e is presented! And if you wait that long and invest when a product is presented then you missed the best share price!!! In Germany we would say you cannot get a eierlegende Wollmichsau, I think it is the same like “you cannot get a jack of all trades device”.
    IOT is on a very good way. Share prices will continue to rise in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.