BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Ann: Business Update, page-312

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    There are a lot of up ramping on the A2m boards also they might be in for a very bad shock soon as well the contagion is likely to push the A2 BKL Sp much lower as well

Hedge funds will be licking the lips as they load in the shorts whats the bets shorts rocket on A2m next week drive it down then hello its Charlie Chan here we pay 2 dollar a share 20 per cent premium to the 1,80 it will be under short attack

People need to realise no matter how good a product is tastes etc or how much you are seeing more than last year just don't forget these words

Chinese look after chinese we are family no obligation(silly grin inserted ugly teeth))

In all the years I dealt with them its there favourite saying they are tyrants when it comes to business just shockers contracts lol they are Dunny paper in China

Worst jealous streaks ever and would whine and carry on to a govt official if any Aussie company was making it to increase the compliance coast you make fair we family we lose no fair every time

The whole make it big thru China story died today and BAL won't be the last ones to cop an ahh saw as they say in China the FTA was a sucker punch for business in Australia

Get them there set up supply chains then they control the end user price forcing committed companies to discount change regulations increase compliance

They are masters at it been doing it for centuries we are numptys when it comes to business v the Chinese in china cannon fodder

I just hope for A2 holders they have been complying and have everything in order for the regulatory change and sales this year won't be affected

If the BAL trump does not resign ASAP the board should sack her look out below next week for anything dealing in china as shorts converge en masse
    Last edited by Hokey5771: 02/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.