IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Here's what they said 6 MONTHS AGO ! (april ANN posted below)...

1. 636 Posts.
    Here's what they said 6 MONTHS AGO ! (april ANN posted below) IMO they haven't done much still and I can't see how either how this is a viable, profitable business model (based on their qtrly/half yearly) OR how they could finance any large orders in any case if they were received.

IMO way too many questions - and must be high risk of a another CR dilution coming (my opinion only based on sales/half yearly ANN, DYOR)

What are the costs associated with shutting down IOT US office ?? Presumably this still leaves IOT Group still only owning 70% of IOT USA LLC ?? Are the LATAM sales going thru the US entity or direct from Aust entity?? (big difference to s/hs). What are the impacts of the massive price "realignment"?? to RRP ua149 i.e. have manufacturing costs reduced? Where are the new products that were supposed to be ranged pre Xmas?? Why did the new US chairman only last less than 3 weeks? Why did the new CEO last only around 2 weeks? (then switch to non-exec). What costs were incurred? Why did the head of marketing leave? What happened to the roam-e/Vecta/Agnosco (all patents applications have lapsed). Do IOT still forecast 25m revenue in 2017?? What due diligence was done on Airselfie Holdings?? (they still haven't shipped all their kickstarter orders according to the backers commenting on there, months late - and there are numerous reports of faulty products). What level of equity was swapped? What benefits does this give a minority holder?What exactly are you co-operating on?)

upload_2017-10-11_7-46-37.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.