VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Business Update, page-28

1. 10,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Yes, so do I Tah Man.

Forgerock's network partnership program is a win for them, in that partners help expand their customer ecosystem base and reach, and for partners it's a win because the Forgerock solution & platform assists them with expanding their service/product offering providing the opportunity to add value to their existing technology solution. In other words, potential new revenue streams for both parties.

TSN have talked about opportunities for geographic expansion in previous company announcements. Have a re-read of point #3 'Strategic Partners'....

"3. Strategic Partners work with ForgeRock field teams to proactively position and sell ForgeRock solutions to prospects within defined geographies around the world. They may also provide consulting and implementation services as needed to clients as part of their offerings."

https://www.forgerock.com/blog/forgerock-trust-network-unveiled

And unlike the TSI/NOV tie up, this is 100% TSN's strategic partnership.

I don't think the market realises just how significant this business partnership has the potential to be. Many companies at this end of the market are running hard with barely any revenue, let alone profits. TSN on the other hand, will most likely be over the $4m mark in annualised revenue soon and fingers crossed on their way towards profitability.

Wakey wakey market.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.