VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Business Update, page-38

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Yep, agree BushChookSlayer. Like the rest of us here, I have no exact idea of where TSI are really at but when India finally stabilise their banking laws, it will be interesting to see the direction they will take. Like others have pointed out, TSI would be great medium to promote our cyber security. TSI should also be well positioned to promote Novatti's products, as well as any products of their own. I still haven't given up on the idea of us buying the other 75% of TSI.

I also agree that cash is still king in India, but a contributing factor would be the awkwardness, due to the lack of Interoperability, to pay bills etc. At the moment it's probably far easier to pay bills in cash rather than digitally. When that changes, and India becomes more interconnected, that will be the time to see if TSI can shine. I'd guess Novatti are hoping the same.

I also understand why a company like TSN might shy away from speculative entities such as Blockchain start-ups. But by heck, India is one financial market that is begging for integration. A blockchain acquision, with a DWX solution to security, might just be the answer. But that's what dreams are made of.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.