ODE 16.7% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Business Update, page-76

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Dazedandconfused, Given the announcement today and your comments, I was wondering if you think the problems have only occurred in the last 6 months, given my comment in Oct 18 (which I still stand by) in which you were taking an opposite view to mine at the time. I respect your position to have a contra view to mine but I think your point of the company being opaque is now right on the money.

The wider question is whether there is any way of having better visibility to how a company operates?

My analysis was based on Cat public profile versus the company's profile in winning customers. I have found a lot of similarities between Cat's actions/profile and that of former CPA CEO Alex Malley. As a CPA member, paying $700 fees per year to an organisation only to see Alex promote "The Naked CEO" brand above the job he was paid to do @ CPA's annoyed the heck out of me. My bias against Cat was in part fueled by my previous bias against Alex M.

As for the future of FGO, I still don't think Insurance Sales channel is the correct fit for this product. What I do see as a huge untapped market is in the Knowledge Management space in say IT Help Desk. My previous organisation suffered greatly from not being able to have dynamic procedures that self learnt along the way. Documentation was always out of date and top management saw no value in keeping these static documents up to date. Instead they relied on individuals to remember "things" to just get the job done.

If FGO could implement an "AI" engine that could learn then document the procedures and report of successes/failures this would be a huge market to tap into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $125 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 25750822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6382986 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.