ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Hi Skippydaplayer Yeah... I was definitely much more confident...

1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Hi Skippydaplayer

Yeah... I was definitely much more confident only a few months ago.

I will keep watching FGO. Not giving up on it, but took an 80% loss and meanwhile doing better elsewhere. Cutting a loser and buying more of a winner.

If FGO establishes a revenue stream and displays signs it will keep growing then I might buy back in... doesn't matter if I pay a higher price if the risks are less. [If the money I have transferred out of FGO grows strongly where it now is working then a good chance I repurchase a pilot buy in the future and see how things go] Right now the opportunity cost, by continuing to hold, started to annoy me. Of course, FGO might come out with announcements they have secured more MRR's at any time... if so, good for those who kept the faith.

I can understand the bad taste of CPA/Alex M but I don't think CW is analogous. Alex M was 100% self interest... CW is agitating on social justice issues. [I have been peripherally involved in political issues once or twice... my only comment is, I doubt the way she approaches things is the best way to go about it]

On the business model... imo... I think it is too soon to know if the strategy of targeting the insurance sector was the right/wrong move. I notice in Bob Hilborn's profile he has a broad experience. The name of the game is business relationships/contacts. One thing you have to give FGO credit for is its ability to attract highly qualified people. The idea to target a sector and "own it" seems like a plausible way to compete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9777662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15733550 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.