PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Well ... after another day like that, if U are like me, U may...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Well ... after another day like that, if U are like me, U may feel the need to ‘debrief’.
    After buying more @ Friday’s close (0.955) and more today @ 0.845 I am now done - ie. won’t buy anymore but will hold tight for the long run. I have no intention of selling (although I have said that B4 & subsequently sold a portion - see below).
    As I’ve previously mentioned, I am a LT investor in PET, rather than a DT ... yet, there seems to be ‘Trader’ inside this ‘Investor’ ... I have twice sold 25% of my PET holding in recent times then bought back & now have the same holding as I owned on the way up to & @ the $1.60 high. Obviously the ‘Trader’ lurking within now beats up on the ‘Investor’ who insisted I only traded 25% !!
    Obviously, I hope that’s it now ... gap-fillers will feel vindicated ... the shorters can now go long or get lost & we can slowly rebuild the SP over coming months/years.
    For those that missed it, a couple of us have shared some views on the possible activities of the reportedly powerful American Alum in the thread Military Metaphors ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.