CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi kingkev!!!

In the announcement PET stated:

"The number of shareholders has increased from below 3,000 to over 6,000 shareholders, with a doubling in institutional investors."

I'd say most of those additional 3000 shareholders are small investors, who have bought in at the $1.30 to $1.40 level. That is most likely a result of seeing Management sell to institutions at $1.35 to $1.40. You'd have to think if the pro's are jumping in it at that level it must be good value.The valuations given by Newing and Petra may have also played a part in their decision making.

What they have seen since is a dramatic fall in SP despite only positive news. This fall happens to coincide with a poor report from some uninformed muppets at Livewire and a dramatic increase in Short Sales.

Many of them must be wondering what went wrong, when in fact it is simple market manipulation by short sellers to line their own pockets at the expense of the inexperienced. That's everything that stinks about the Stock Market.

You can say wait and everything will be OK, but that's no consolation to those who are well in the red now.

PET really need to do something to reassure these new small shareholders that their investment is safe.

The ASX and ASIC need to ban Short Selling: Companies should be free to trade on their merits.

Frank has previously provided information on who the Short Sellers are. I have a long memory and it's a small world, you never know who you are going to meet!!!!

Having said that I'm still very confident of the near and long term success of PET.

Cheers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.