SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Business Update, page-33

1. mnb
    1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Sorry PL, but you are one of the most naive posters on this forum. I do respect the fact you are an optimist against the odds, but really, your rose coloured glasses make it difficult for you to form an objective view about this company. Like you, I used to be very bullish and defensive about SYT, but I forced myself to read and consider the critics like JJ. To his credit and that of others, they made me take a more pragmatic and realistic look at all aspects, and in the end I bailed out at 2.5c. Ok, so it's too late to do that now for many others who may want to get out, but maybe there are holders in this company who can take a lesson out of all this, and that is to respect everyone's opinion and not to be afraid to accept that you could be making the wrong decision.
    Finally, with regard to those who continually accuse the big two of deliberately misleading holders about everything, and making it sound as though their sole object from day one was to lie and cheat holders out of every cent they can, consider this: that is a very dangerous, serious and irresponsible thing to say. How do you know it is deliberate? Do you honestly think they have intentionally milked this thing and run it into the ground, and are then happy to suffer the indignity of having a company failing for all to see? I think the situation is really that they have been very poor judges of lots of things...simple as that.
    I wish you all good luck for this and any other plays you invest in....and remember that you are wealthy when you are HEALTHY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.