PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Congrats to all who have held their faith. I maintained, Dianna...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Congrats to all who have held their faith. I maintained, Dianna maintained, several others maintained, throughout this fiasco that the fundamentals have not changed.

Since the high of more than $1.50 there has been almost nothing but good news, some absolutely spectacular news (Dianche). The coronavirus has barely touched our forecasts, ((it has hurt my business far more than PET and I am attempting (hoping) to soldier on)) The fundamentals are exactly what they were 6 months ago only better.

If you bought into this company in 2018, 2019 or 2020, nothing has changed. We have only gone from strength to strength. The market has changed dramatically. but the market will always be fickle. ((a bit like Mickle, oh I'm such a naughty boy, (Thanks Mickle for taking my comment in good humour, I did hesitate to post it))

When you buy shares in a company you buy a percentage of the overall company. Judge the company not the share and you will do well in the long term. This company is doing extraordinarily well. The market's take on it will vary day to day, week to week, month to month. Use your judgement not theirs.
    Last edited by redram: 26/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.