PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Very nicely said & summarised redram ! It re-instates the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    Very nicely said & summarised redram !

It re-instates the importance of always eliminating the noise and revealwhat's left and that applies to not only the macro newsfeeds, but also from other social media sites including HC! I have been absolutely baffled when reading posters on here question guidance after the company affirming twice and Newing confirming again last week. In fact so much I began to wonder the motives of such non-sensical negative comments which sadly, some sellers fell victim of but provided a buffet for the astute.

On a separate note. Yes there have been and are shorters whom are and will also be large buyersand there are also the original share script owners that will support much higher valuations and share price. Forward PE's based on this affirmation of guidance will confirm that...!

Newings recent comments about reaching guidance were completely ignored after he had spoken to the company? This became material news upon that publication... Its fascinating to observe market dynamics, especially when they move contrary to the given = opportunity.

Importantly, of course, the current macropicture has indeed caused many small, medium and large company's to havesuddenly, significantly lowered their FY20 revenue guidance. That's justifiedfor the affected company's and is no surprise. Most of these company's happento have very large weightings on the Dow, NASDAQ, ASX, DAX, FTSE, ETC.Airlines, banks, travel, ETC to name a few. Its no wonder that globalshare market indexes fell off a cliff. And rightly so, revenues for FY20 for themajority of weighted index company's will have obviously fallen dramatically, sothe share market correction is simply a reflection of the fall in revenue ofthese company's for FY20. So it seems fair!

But, PET is not one of them..! The tsunami ofnegativity that has created the rush for cash, stop losses and extremely large margin calls being triggered late last week, exacerbating blind panic selling has not been fairly evaluated for all company's and this in my opinion, creates the opportunity for strong rebounds, perhaps in multiples, for the few company's that will in retrospect, be revered to have still achieved guidance during the virus crisis. PET is one. PET have had far too many red days for far too long, it's unreasonably oversold because it's substantial company contracts already in place and signed off, have been completely ignored by the market, that only began to change yesterday... "Affirming" the obvious. There will be few, in fact very few other publicly listed companies, globally, that will not only affirm guidance but grow revenue 100% YOY, in 2020 and furthermore expect to more large grow in 2021 and beyond...………..$$$

As a separate note, I agree withyou #Mickem, that BEWG's recent contract announcement just last week further confirms to any doubters, China's commitment to clean waterways and suggests and supports, that PET will be part of the ongoingsolution for the various stages of the Yangtze development, (the largest water body in China) of which, PET has already stated as being one of their several main agenda items moving forward. But that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.