ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Business Update, page-70

1. 3,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    That might be the case. But anyone with an understanding of Lev Mizikovsky's record/history would know how this pans out.
    He doesn't take crap, executes very well and always has the shareholder in mind (see Tamawood or the purchase of ANO equipment a few years back as examples. Also see his salary [none], dividend history in TWD, expense management in ANO/TWD, market share increase ANO/TWD, etc.).

I'm betting we end up with a dual listing eventually - but I don't see why this creates uncertainty. If anything, I have two exchanges through which I can buy/sell shares, as long as I have a broker that allows me to do so. Hardly a problem.

As for institutional involvement - again, I don't see the problem. They likely can't get the liquidity/volume required. It doesn't change the growth/return profile of the business.
    (FWIW - I think Capital H were on the register [Harley Grosser mentioned owning ANO in an unrelated write-up], but I don't know position size. They may have sold since)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71738 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.