ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

That might be the case. But anyone with an understanding of Lev...

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    That might be the case. But anyone with an understanding of Lev Mizikovsky's record/history would know how this pans out.
    He doesn't take crap, executes very well and always has the shareholder in mind (see Tamawood or the purchase of ANO equipment a few years back as examples. Also see his salary [none], dividend history in TWD, expense management in ANO/TWD, market share increase ANO/TWD, etc.).

I'm betting we end up with a dual listing eventually - but I don't see why this creates uncertainty. If anything, I have two exchanges through which I can buy/sell shares, as long as I have a broker that allows me to do so. Hardly a problem.

As for institutional involvement - again, I don't see the problem. They likely can't get the liquidity/volume required. It doesn't change the growth/return profile of the business.
    (FWIW - I think Capital H were on the register [Harley Grosser mentioned owning ANO in an unrelated write-up], but I don't know position size. They may have sold since)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.