CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ann: Business Update, page-25

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There are so many variables involved that any accurate prediction for where the market will be is really a mug's game.
    FWIW I agree with all the above points and am equally gloomy about being past the worst of it. The biggest issue is if the developed world suffers a significant second wave requiring a second lock down.
    The race is on to see if our detection and prevention strategies will be adequate, or if we can develop a vaccine in time.
    History would suggest a second wave of a pandemic will arrive about 6-12 months after the first. My guess would be October/November as the northern hemisphere heads into the winter. We wont have a vaccine up and running by then, testing and tracing might be adequate enough - I don't know. Happy to be completely wrong, and don't put a high percentage on that guess being right.
    The knock on effects to a fragile economy barely getting over the first wave, and governments with no good options to counter a second lockdown would be brutal.
    I think we would be looking a lows below what we saw in March.
    You cant accurately predict, but you can adequately prepare !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.