CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

There are so many variables involved that any accurate...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There are so many variables involved that any accurate prediction for where the market will be is really a mug's game.
    FWIW I agree with all the above points and am equally gloomy about being past the worst of it. The biggest issue is if the developed world suffers a significant second wave requiring a second lock down.
    The race is on to see if our detection and prevention strategies will be adequate, or if we can develop a vaccine in time.
    History would suggest a second wave of a pandemic will arrive about 6-12 months after the first. My guess would be October/November as the northern hemisphere heads into the winter. We wont have a vaccine up and running by then, testing and tracing might be adequate enough - I don't know. Happy to be completely wrong, and don't put a high percentage on that guess being right.
    The knock on effects to a fragile economy barely getting over the first wave, and governments with no good options to counter a second lockdown would be brutal.
    I think we would be looking a lows below what we saw in March.
    You cant accurately predict, but you can adequately prepare !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.