PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Business Update, page-43

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi All
    30% increase is great, we have been waiting on a bounce but today's announcement wasn't worth 30% maybe was ready for a bounce away and this just topped it of to be a very good bounce.
    some asking for figures not to sure way as if you read company announcements and h/c posts you should have a very good idea anyway and i would say they are not huge headline figures ie over 1m that warrants a figure being put on them.
    Kitsap we all new about and the program was about $200k from articles so about $100k to pet
    Hopatcong is probably about the same ? only doing a section at this stage 50 acres ?
    the italy one is describe as small so one would think falls into this under $1m catorgy so no figure needed
    in brazil the rio de janeiro one we have already been told a figure $2m (not our share ?) in the original announcement at the start of the year
    the other reservoirs in the north and south was already flagged for treatments perviuosly

hopefully in the next report we see the receivables coming though, to take that doubt off the table and followed up with dianchi news to get some respectability back in to the sp

interesting takeover talk being discussed , hope not but if price is right maybe but would have to be over 80c for most to consider i would think

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.