PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

What got me a bit excited in what has been a miserable 11 months...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What got me a bit excited in what has been a miserable 11 months with this promising business is the Dr’s quote regarding success if attained, will lead to large scale HAB work not only in New Jersey but nationally. With over 300 successful application/ works with this patented accredited product, the promise of firmly establishing themselves in the US is slowly emerging.

PET is still a growing animal, an insight I wish I had over $100000 ago at much higher prices, however for all my regret in being bold ( stupid perhaps)with my money, it still has no debt, growth expected and now more authorities hopeful for this ‘miracle’ product.

The same old, ‘governments always pay’ line is still used in latest Lawrence Freedman’s interview, which is assuring somewhat to hear, however I can’t help but be a bit nervous with all talk on recievables. I’m going to side with having some faith here until reports so as to save money on ant acids.

Trying to find a positive of late, I’d have to say I believe Lachlan McKinnon May have put his foot down, and said I’m not taking a chance to miss guidance, hence the lowering expectations. I don’t know, but like I have said a while ago, the buzz of a great product within these concerned circles is cause to be less cynical about the business.

In regards to the current price..as my kid says, “meh{.. This happens often with the ‘ shoot to the moon’, ‘here comes a dollar’ posts, followed by as George Constanza says “shrinkage”. Maybe this time..maybe we are the turtle in this asx race.

Well done to you guys who bought recently, and good luck everyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.