PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

The biggest worry is that the receivables are not getting paid....

1. 4,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    The biggest worry is that the receivables are not getting paid. But who in their right mind expects prompt payment in a Communist regime? Well I sort of harboured some hope that because this companies manufacturing was China based that there was hope that local authorities would pay their Bill's eventually, but appears I have got that one wrong.
    In the last update there were a sway of small non Chinese based jobs. I wonder how much revenue this accounts for and hope that this is part of the receivables so there is a chance of some cash coming through the door.
    The problem I have now is that I bought more in the 30's , which I concede now was a mistake in judgement on my part. But do I cut my losses entirely and sell the lot or do I sell my top up batch and ride the rest , or do i continue to hold all hoping for the sun to shine and the virus to go away and hope that the company pulls through this period. All about risk management and for once i am not sure which way to go. Think i will sleep on it as I do sincerely believe that there can be a successful company emerge here and the pipeline is not fictional but maybe overstated, who knows.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.