PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Business Update, page-34

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    that was crap, I'm expecting to be in the teens tommower.
    I can handle delays because of covid and flooding but a can't handle the lack of payment in receivables. We have quite a few positions in the company in charge of finance, complete fail. Not sure what report it might of been in but I think I remember something along the line of expecting about $5m to come in in a few weeks but not sure what date that might of been but if I have remember right that doesn't seem to have happened. No mention that receivables was $15m at 30/6 but have come down since so I expect little dent has been made in them this month. With the receivables most will be from last years work. The main work done towards the end of last year would have been xingyun so if we haven't been paid for that yet and was counting on more work to count towards this years sales, that's not promising, why do more work on xingyun if they haven't paid for last year.

i have huge faith in the product and the need for it but very little in management right now.

huge cut backs need to be made to upper management and a review of all positions. The only section performing to expectations would be Brazil.

not in any hurry to buy more until I see a turn around but will not be selling any as well. To much faith in the need and product and expect in the long term this will see us grow, just a case of when that might happen.

with what we might see the sp drop to in the coming weeks I do think it will prove to be a very good long term buy but

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.