PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi @ahhalla It’s nice to hear from you. I too feel so STUPID and...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi @ahhalla
    It’s nice to hear from you. I too feel so STUPID and completely conned. Especially putting in 25% of my total portfolio input into this stock. (When I should of left it at 10%). I did buy well over two years at roughly $0.40 and then I was fooled by last year’s hype and brought more at roughly $1.30. Average around $0.68 I think?

I didn’t take part in recent $0.50 Capital Raise because I had no funds.

What upset me is that choosing an environmental friendly investment has proven an disaster for me. Now I cannot sell - I feel like that reindeer frozen on a dark road staring into an oncoming car’s headlights. That car is our Management!

Yet, I cannot see how the world can avoid Phoslock products. I can not see how if someone waved a magic wand to make PET vanish into zero. That’s something I would expect to a coal stock? Past successful PET projects should sell themselves. No wonder the announcement tries to state ‘No cancelled projects’. PET should customers lining up, even in this COVID environment. All over the world, Locals stuck next to a smelly lake, can’t travel away and can’t stand the smell and can’t swim in it. What am I missing?

Maybe I better tune out and come back in 6 - 12 months. I definitely don’t want a takeover, not until SP goes up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.