AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Business Update, page-126

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Negotiations include talk about pricing, volume and timelines?

Well blow me down- ‘how much for how much and how long do ya reckon it’ll take you to make x amount?’ is actually being asked as part of a commercial negotiation?

Did anyone actually ever even think that such questions aren’t asked? I ask my local seafood shop those same questions about salmon! < no flame. It’s true. I’m sure we all ask those questions of suppliers.

‘It would, however, be unhelpful and potentially prejudicial to these negotiations to attempt to impose a short term deadline for concluding them.’

Laying the groundwork for holders to blame the setting of an arbitrary date by an external agency for no off take by September 30.

Who was that dude saying they didn’t like that arbitrary date right from the word go? Crazy fellow really does seem to like getting the big points right, don’t they?

‘Three cheers for SK!’ until, as predicted by some of us, they bailed. Then it became ‘Boooooo SK, who needs ‘em!’
    Just swap QLD gov. for SK in those two sentences and you’ll have the gist of what the forum has done and will do for this period between the conditions being set and when the off take is not ( my prediction only ), achieved by September 30.

A tick and a tock- ya can’t stop the clock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.563K 222.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9836849 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2799869 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.