HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

Ann: Business Update, page-27

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Thank you for this. I read the announcement as the company playing it cautiously and carefully. Hiring someone with experience in the area and only exposing themselves to the Amazon marketplace (i.e. all the products will be stored at Amazon's facilities). I had also speculated that it may have been Amazon who might have given them the tap, but would be interested to where you "heard" this from.

I appreciate Paul's comments and opinions given his background and experience, but some of my thoughts:

1. I don't think sales of hygiene product will significantly decrease until a vaccine can be found. You can only look to other countries to see what happens when you misinterpret easing of restrictions as the virus has gone away.

2. I agree that the concern that they will be "cut off" is minimal. The reason why they have diversified across multiple platforms is not only to increase exposure but de-risk from any over reliance on any single platform. As long as they continue to pay Amazon, Kogan etc can't see why those platforms would want to cut off a money making business.

IMO-DYOR-GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.