ABY 1.45% $1.05 adore beauty group limited

I too just purchased some ABY. A YouTuber David Quan put me onto...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7 Posts.
    I too just purchased some ABY. A YouTuber David Quan put me onto this stock pre-IPO a little over a year ago and I liked the growth story and the financials looked alright too but it didn't pass the real world test at that time. I asked my wife and another friend to look at the site. Asked them if they had used it and what they thought of the website experience and whether they were likely to shop there - both of them hated the website so I passed on the investment.

Fast forward a year and transactions are appearing on my credit card from Adore Beauty. I asked my wife what that is about and she tells me they have revamped the website and she loves it - my friend still hasn't become a buyer from Adore Beauty yet though. I asked my wife why she didn't tell me about this website upgrade sooner! She shared this a few months ago and I missed the last bounce when it dipped to the mid 3s but it has been on my watchlist for the last few months and now that it is at what I think is a basement price (anything can happen of course but the story is better now than it was a year ago and the stock price has been halved) I have gotten in. Anything can happen but I believe long term this will be a good buy.

On a side note this stock has even made me sign up to Hotcopper. Been stalking this site for a long time but have never contributed until now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.015(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $98.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.05 $1.02 $15.54K 14.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 42 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.