ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    That was a great pair of articles. Irene Falcone gave a good insight into how BWX operated.

"But Falcone said BWX had done such a poor job of operating Nourished Life that she would not consider repurchasing the platform"

“The people I was left with side-eyed me. ‘We’re busy making Sukin. Why would we make your skincare products?’” Falcone said she was told.

"... a growing pool of unsatisfied Nourished Life customers led her to approach BWX’s new management six times across two years with offers to work two days a week for free, just to assist with operations and customer service. BWX never took her up on the offer."

"Under BWX, the very thing that made Nourished Life different – the rigorous screening process Falcone had developed with a team of doctors, scientists, researchers that cosmetics products had to undergo before being sold on the site – deteriorated. "

https://www.theage.com.au/business/companies/nourished-life-founder-to-establish-rival-like-before-it-was-destroyed-20230413-p5d06c.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.