BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

That was a great pair of articles. Irene Falcone gave a good...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    That was a great pair of articles. Irene Falcone gave a good insight into how BWX operated.

"But Falcone said BWX had done such a poor job of operating Nourished Life that she would not consider repurchasing the platform"

“The people I was left with side-eyed me. ‘We’re busy making Sukin. Why would we make your skincare products?’” Falcone said she was told.

"... a growing pool of unsatisfied Nourished Life customers led her to approach BWX’s new management six times across two years with offers to work two days a week for free, just to assist with operations and customer service. BWX never took her up on the offer."

"Under BWX, the very thing that made Nourished Life different – the rigorous screening process Falcone had developed with a team of doctors, scientists, researchers that cosmetics products had to undergo before being sold on the site – deteriorated. "

https://www.theage.com.au/business/companies/nourished-life-founder-to-establish-rival-like-before-it-was-destroyed-20230413-p5d06c.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.