BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

Ann: Business Update, page-4

1. 5,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Are you serious you cannot fix this problem in a month. Okay so bankers wont help and it sounds like the big fish investors are not interested as well.

This company really has an unbelievable record. I was envious as a MCP holder thinking that this company was way better. That was a disaster but had only put in a small amount. Then this dropped and kept dropping so just before the last raise I bought a few. Can you believe it. A roaring disaster and now MCP just paid a dividend and is trading. What a huge mess and I just cannot believe that you can be performing your duty to keep accurate records and then take over 30 days extra a nd cannot produce results. They will say they can produce results but it is so bad the auditors are going to qualify them on going concern - which then brings into question were they trading solvently or not.. All of this is my opinion..

So then a director representing a larger shareholder resigns - more fuel to an already raging fire. This is just unbelievable.

Will anyone be held accountable? I don't think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.