BTH 4.17% 11.5¢ bigtincan holdings limited

ive been following this share for the last three years and...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ive been following this share for the last three years and honestly, not much makes sense about it.

I think 30c is definitely oversold. And if the price rises, it's just due to the monthly trading cycles. If it goes back up to near 45-50c, I fully expect those who are buying now to dump all their shares and begin a new sell off trend. Rinse and repeat until something of material occurs.

As for the takeover, I think a company with a potential 80c takeover should be trending at at least 40-50cents. Even if it doesn't get accepted by management, this should be giving holders confidence that the business is worth something. Also a rejected offer would be mostly that management thinks they can do better, which is better than the offer being rescinded for poor company performance.

I'm sick of the share price masking that happens though. You never see just one order go through. It's always multiple orders with multiple share price changes that go through in a moment. This is the main reason I think it's just trading cycle. I've been piggy backing off it a couple times when averaging down my initial entry price.

As for the takeover details, i heard someone say that the business is likely to give an update in about the progress before the annual meeting, but I can't find the thread or comment. But I think they've done well to vacuum seal the takeover details, I think the CEO would be buying shares at 30cents otherwise. He was happy to pick them up at $1 and 70c before that.

guess we wait and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $94.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $445.8K 3.953M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164541 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 573289 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.