UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Ann: Business Update, page-100

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    100% agree MMM

I have put a number of posters on IGNORE.

The facts are the facts. We are a start up with a side business "The Subscription Business" The Subscription Business is actually a client of our Digital Human Business and the guys use this Subscription Business to test our Digital Humans and obviously there is a great benefit to be able to do this.

The Digital Human business we are in is I suppose very similar to when Elon Musk entered into the electric car business, It was new and it took time to take off but now look at it.

UNITH.ai is in a very similar predicament to Tesla when they first started out, NEW TECHNOLOGY and A NEW MARKET.

The fact is that I have been around this company a very long time and I have a sizeable holding and I have supported the company through all the capital raising, the convertible note and assisted Carosa when the company almost went into administration amongst other things.

The current board is doing a fantastic job and I know this for a fact, not from assumptions, not from reading announcements but because I engage with the board as I have a big chunk of money invested.

Current holders should feel confident the CURRENT BOARD HAS DELIVERED on EVERYTHING they have ADVISED THE MARKET THAT WOULD HAPPEN. This has never happened previously in the entire history of the company IMO

There are NO SMOKE AND MIRROR ANNOUNCEMENTS but real MILESTONES BEING ACHIEVED

Looking forward to the launch of the platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.