QHL 2.94% 17.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I would like to know what you think because at the moment I'm at...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

I would like to know what you think because at the moment I'm at a complete loss as to why this POS is performing so bad.
    The stock has been horrendous ..... it is an absolute shamble and disgrace ....

The stock sits at 0.23 cents or 023 cents pre-R/S. The QHL board are a disgrace to the company ( free shares and free salaries ) for doing nothing.
    Mark Burgess as manager is questionable and it appears incompotent to the company ( entitlement remuneration bonuses and free shares ) for a stock price that keeps going down.

How can any Managing Director let his company share price just keep falling without immediate action.

I hate this company and the board, it's the worst stock I have ever owned.

And QHL announcements have been some of the worst written I have ever read .... mostly unprofessional and like a school kid writes them.

So back to my original thoughts and question ..... and this is obviously hypothetical :

If WW3 did break out which is becoming more and more likely every day as the middle east and Russia - Ukraine war continues, now that QHL has set up in the US .... wouldn't this be good for QHL as the US DoD would require 1000's of drones as fast as possible and continuously for years ongoing. So wouldn't that propel QHL into the limelight and as such the price should accelerate with work announcements, contracts and news. ???

So is the current path good ? or am I over thinking this ? because jesus christ ' something has to happen as it can't keep going along as it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $66.84K 352.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4804 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 22884 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ 57915
Last updated 15.38pm 17/06/2024 ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.