CLG 0.00% 30.5¢ close the loop ltd.

@LefevreThanks for sharing that, very interesting.It’s clear...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    @Lefevre
    Thanks for sharing that, very interesting.

It’s clear that CLG strategy to refinance their debt is poised to yield substantial benefits, not just in terms of immediate cost savings but also in enhancing their long term financial flexibility.

IMO one key aspect that stood out to me, beyond the points mentioned in the report, is the potential improvement in CLG’s credit rating. By reducing their interest costs and boosting their net cash position, CLG could see an upgrade in their credit rating, which would lower their cost of borrowing even further in the future. This enhanced creditworthiness could also attract more institutional investors, thereby increasing market confidence and potentially boosting the stock’s value.

Also, a stronger balance sheet can provide CLG with the leverage to negotiate better terms with suppliers and partners, further improving their operational margins. This could be particularly beneficial in navigating economic uncertainties I reckon. It’s exciting to see how these financial maneuvers can ripple through various facets of the business, driving not just growth but also operational efficiency and strategic opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $75.46K 249.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 4728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.