ALB 0.00% 4.3¢ albion resources limited

Although I didn't agree with them, the doom sayers got me a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. RKS
    573 Posts.
    Although I didn't agree with them, the doom sayers got me a little worried and when the announcement came I sold out at a loss - unnecessarily, as it turned out.

I note that neither entropylord nor sunburntland actually hold stock in ALB...

And I wonder why, if they think that ALB is such a basket case, that the ALB ended the day -11.11% after getting bad news whereas PAN ended up -6.8%, MCR ended up -6.25% and MBN ended up -5.07% with no release to the stock exchange at all?

This represents, in real terms, a drop of just five or six percent more than ALB's peers.

Of course the company is ramping up in difficult times and Nickel mines are dropping like flies, so we wouldn't call this a sure thing.

But on the other hand it is holding up very well since its lowest point and I am very sorry to have sold my holding. I now await the right time to buy back in, and the Nickel price holding above $5 (as it is right about now) there is plenty of hope on the horizon.

But after breaking my own golden rule (don't panic, and if panic is warranted sell half only) I may not be able to participate myself in the near future.

Robert

PS I hate admitting that I screwed up, especially when I did so by going against my own good advice...
    [Why did I listen to the doomsayers? Negative information is so much more believable in the current market...]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.806M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29969 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 24875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.