ALB 0.00% 5.7¢ albion resources limited

Neither the company or I am dead just yet...I saw a news message...

1. RKS
    573 Posts.
    Neither the company or I am dead just yet...

I saw a news message that said ALB's cost/lb was over $7 (dated the 19th). A message on the Nickel list posted a table that had ALB at $5.33, which was about where I thought it was.

Now that was wrong. If it was $5.33 and falling then the Nickel spot and cost were almost crossing, meaning that profit, or at least sustainable operation was just around the corner.

But it is more speculative than I had realised, but not for the reasons you guys mentioned - I was mostly up to speed on that (though you added more detail and opinion).

I wouldn't invest in WSA because there are no returns on the SP for smaller investments. $100k+ would be able to take advantage of its leisurely rise.

ALB looks like it is starting to turn already. Albidon on the London market is only down 23.8%. ALD, as it is registered there, usually swings more widely than the local market - plus or minus sixty or more percent is not unusual. And there are once again more buyers than sellers in ALB's depth (more than 2:1). Buy-Sell ratio is meaningless for big companies like the banks, for instance, as quite a bit of volume comes direct without ever sitting in the depth. But for little companies like ALB it is an indicator of market intention, only being seriously undermined if there is a big announcement prompting people to buy or sell at market and if selling, there will always be a few stop-losses triggered.

Obviously buy-sell ratios are only good for the next few hours of trading (depending on the stock). I note that WSA is at almost two to one currently and rose in the afternoon and I am fairly sure there was more sell than buy this morning, and it fell.

My prediction for tomorrow, and I have no stake to lose/win, is that ALB will stay mostly in the 8.5~10c range (around -5% to +10% range), especially if Nickel stays above $5 as it is currently. For ALB to be out of the woods we would want to see Nickel above $6 and heading upward and an announcement from the company telling us the exact cost at present and for that to be sub $7 and falling....and the Chinese have a say in all this at some point.

Judging by my BP, USA market is going to be mixed, possibly modestly higher :)

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44194 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 68369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.