BUX 0.00% 6.9¢ buxton resources limited

Fantastic value last few days. 6c was also the best buying...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12540
    Fantastic value last few days.
    6c was also the best buying opportunity a few years ago.

BUX has fantastic exposure to copper market in my opinion and the graphite project also robust.
    Corporately in a very good position post raise and IGO still interested.

The 6c range has historically provided a very good technical base. The raise and seemingly those retail washing out their shares to perhaps buy via the SPP and get options i think this is the soak point which the MC and EV make sense.

Chart below for a bit of guidance on the T/A aspects. Status update to buy reflection actions today and yesterday. Lets see if this is a good buy point or not. Not sure what the market thinks but i love the value range here.

CR and cashed up now - lots of drilling campaigns across next 6 months. Limited downside from here IMHO.

BUXTON monthly.jpg

Technical exit point would either be 10c or 12-13c. That's a handy 50% or 100% ROI on a stock with very good long term fundamentals.

weekly stochastics historically a very good indicator of a swing low.

BUX stocha.jpg

***disclosure i am long and have always held a good position - but will buy and free-carry as required.

No idea if the bottom or not, but looks good to me and i'm edging in time will tell if right or wrong.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.9¢ $295 4.276K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16176 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 3232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.