BMN 1.34% $4.54 bannerman energy ltd

My emails Sent: Sunday, 1 August 2021 11:40 AMTo: Wilson, Josh...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    My emails

Sent: Sunday, 1 August 2021 11:40 AM
    To: Wilson, Josh (MP) <
    [email protected]>
    Subject: The future is nuclear

Dear Mr. Wilson,

I note your recent comment regarding nuclearpower (Twitter Fri 30/07/21) - “Nuclear power isnot only ferociously expensive, but also slow, inflexible and toxic to theenvironment and human health.”

Could you pleaseprovide factual evidence to back up your statement, with particular referenceto the toxicity to human health.

Yours faithfully,

Sent: Monday, 2 August 2021 10:04 AM
    Subject: RE: The future is nuclear

Hi,

Is there any real question about theharmfulness of nuclear radiation to human health?

In any case, there is material from ARPANSA,Australia’s nuclear regulator, about that kind of harm here: https://www.arpansa.gov.au/understanding-radiation/radiation-sources/more-radiation-sources/ionising-radiation-and-health

Kind regards,

Josh Wilson MP |Federal Member for Fremantle

Shadow Assistant Minister for the Environment

Electorate: Level 1, 135 High StMall Fremantle, WA 6160 | TEL: 08 9335 8555

Canberra: Suite R2.113 | TEL: 026277 2081

Postal: PO Box 1224 FremantleWA 6959

Email:[email protected]

Web:www.joshwilson.org.au josh4fremantle

Dear Mr.Wilson,

Thankyoufor your reply. After reviewing the data in the provided link, it is clear thatyour stance is ideological, and not based on scientific evidence or fact. Isuggest that if you consider the use of nuclear energy to be harmful, youshould back this up with concise data which has been peer-reviewed. By opposingwhat is the obvious solution to the world’s energy deficit, you are condemning thirdworld nations to ongoing poverty, and preventing Australians from accessingcheap, stable and reliable power for generations to come.

I am ata loss as to your statement “Is there any real question about the harmfulnessof nuclear radiation to human health?”. On that basis, I could state “Is thereany real question about the harmfulness of alcohol consumption to human health?”To answer a question with another question is not befitting a member of Parliament.I am seeking a reason for your particular opposition to nuclear energy and itsproven benefits.

Yoursrespectfully,

So, its pretty clear that the Shadow Assistant Minister is, well, you know, a d...head

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.54
Change
0.060(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $693.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.56 $4.63 $4.52 $2.366M 518.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2541 $4.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.56 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.57
  Change
0.060 ( 2.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.54 $4.63 $4.54 51189
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.